Aston University Scholarships are partly funded scholarships, and accessible to foreign students across nations outside of the EU. Aston University Scholarships are open to both undergraduate and master’s students. These scholarships assist the students to fund tuition fee with a sum of £8,000.
Aston University – About
Aston University is excited to welcome students from more than 120 different nations every year to study. The prestigious academic institution is Located in the center of Birmingham, the UK’s second largest city with one of Europe’s youngest inhabitants. Aston University is a vibrant epicenter of learning in a dynamic city.
The school is devoted to offering top quality of teaching, based on innovative research, and aim to offer their students the expertise and knowledge they need to make a success of their future career. Aston University seek to create the finest graduates that are prosperous in developing impactful careers across an extensive range of industrial sectors. They identify the challenges encountered by women in engineering, and this scholarship supports our commitment to providing the best opportunities for our students.
- Study Level: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Aston University
- Study in: UK
- Areas of Study: Aston University Scholarshipsis offered for students applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programs (except the MBChB in Medicine and the MBA).
- Duration of Program: Subject to the selected program.
- Closing Date: Round 1: Monday 15th March. Round 2: Monday 31st May. Round 3: Monday 19th July.
Benefits of Aston University Scholarships
Beneficiaries of Aston University Scholarshipswill be offered the benefit below:
- £8,000 to assist with their tuition fees.
Eligibility for Aston University Scholarships
To be eligible for Aston University Scholarships, applicant must satisfy the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students from any nation outside of the EU can apply.
- An individual may be qualified for an Aston University Scholarships if:
- They are categorized as an international student for tuition fee purposes, and they are not classified as studying for an Equivalent or Lower Qualification.
- They have an offer for a full time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation program at Aston University which will begin in the Autumn Term starting September 2021.
- They satisfy the added condition necessary for the scholarships being offered by this scheme.
- An individual who has all or portion of their dues paid by a benefactor will not be qualified for Aston University Scholarships except the benefactor has an official agreement confirming eligibility with Aston University.
- An individual will not be qualified to get a scholarship in full or in part if they are, at the period when payment is due to be made to them, considered to be in debt to the University.
- A student may only get one scholarships/discount per program studied. Where a student is qualified for beyond one scholarship/discount, the student will be granted the one of the highest value to the student.
- Have in mind that every program might have precise selection criteria.
Note: For further information on the eligibility requirements, visit this link.
How to Apply for Aston University Scholarships
To apply for Aston University Scholarships, please follow the guidelines below:
- Select a postgraduate course from here and apply to study at Aston University.
- Applicant will be demanded to fill in contact details, passport copy, and two references.
- Apply for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship When you receive a positive offer from the university
- Fill in the form from here.
Aston University seek to create the finest graduates that are prosperous in developing impactful careers across an extensive range of industrial sectors. They identify the challenges encountered by women in engineering, and this scholarship supports our commitment to providing the best opportunities for our students.
To inquire further about Aston University Scholarships, please visit the Official Website.