Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program is a complete financed scholarship for foreign students. Canadian Francophonie Scholarship is accessible to individuals who want to embark on masters and PhD studies. The value of the award is 35000 $ annually.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program otherwise known as GASP is a program established to create organizational capacity by training staff from developing countries of La Francophonie. The program is entire financed by the Canadian Government, which has entrusted the management of the program to the Canadian Bureau for International Education / World University Service of Canada consortium since 1st of January, 2015.
Canada is the second biggest nation on the globe. It shares borders with the United States of America, to the south, and Alaska to the north-west. Canada is also close to the Pacific, Arctic and Atlantic oceans. Canada has enormously vast geography which comprises of mountain ranges, highland plateaus with numerous of lakes and rivers, lowlands, plains and prairies. The Arctic region of the Canada has a lots of islands.
The long-term goal of the program is to encourage the growth of recipient countries by giving priority to:
- Refining the skills of college and university personnel in the area of education and research.
- Grooming of trainers, especially in the area of technical and vocational education.
- Increasing and solidifying the skills of experts and managers in the private and public sectors.
Benefits of Canadian Francophonie Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): CFSP
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: Varies according to the country
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical, etc.
Benefits of Canadian Francophonie Scholarship
Canadian Francophonie Scholarship offers the beneficiary with the benefits below:
- The average sum of the fund per annum: 35000 $
Eligibility for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship
To be suitable for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: French
- Eligible Nations: Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon, Morocco, Mauritania, Djibouti, Comoros, & Other Countries are from Africa.
- Applicants recognized and selected can apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational education, or for short-term internships.
- Institutions targeted by beneficiary nations conduct internal recruitment campaigns to identify eligible applicants who show the utmost aptitude for aiding reinforce their institution’s capacities when they return to their nation.
- Applicants that have clinical training in medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry is excluded.
- Applicants are selected by utilizing a quota system for each beneficiary nation. The quota approach allows beneficiary nations to define their own priorities for training, and the level of training required for the growth of their institutions.
How to Apply for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship
Please ensure you visit official website link given at the end. Nonetheless, here are vital steps to avail Canadian Francophonie Scholarship:
- Applicant must prepare the documents below:
- Curriculum vitae up to date;
- Institutional/ Individual Needs Questionnaires (sent only to qualified candidates);
- Cover letter;
- Document concerning objectives and goals
- Legitimate copy of diplomas and transcripts;
- Referral forms;
- Legitimate copy of the passport and the birth certificate.
- Applicants need to submit the applications to the places that the scholarship is dealing with in the nation.
- Prospective applicants can get information all about places of deposit the application and the deadlines from here
The program is entire financed by the Canadian Government, which has entrusted the management of the program to the Canadian Bureau for International Education / World University Service of Canada consortium since 1st of January, 2015.
To inquire further about Canadian Francophonie Scholarship, please visit Official Website.