The University of Missouri Kansas is pleased to announce the CAS Chancellors Scholarship. This is an opportunities open for foreign students who satisfy the eligibility requirements. University of Missouri is a massive academic institute with various set of students accessing unique connections to many businesses, and internship opportunities which put the students towards the path of their dreams and ambitions.
CAS Chancellors Scholarship will be awarded to foreign candidates who are F-1 or J-1 visa and holders, and have embarked on an undergraduate or master program in the College of Sciences and Arts at University of Missouri. The candidates must have been admitted in the applied course to get this CAS Chancellor’s Scholarship.
University of Missouri – About
The University of Missouri is a research institution of higher education placed at 272nd among national universities, and the school aims to be an exemplary public urban research university of the 21st Century. The school continues to chase excellence as a human-centric learning and discovery community, nurture equity, diversity, and ensure inclusion to improve the lives of the people. UMKC enrolled over 30,000 students in 2020. The university offers over 300 degree programs in thirteen major academic divisions.
The University campus is 1,262-acre just south of Downtown Columbia which is maintained as a botanical garden. The campus is located on Francis Quadrangle, a historic district listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and has a lot of buildings on the National Register of Historic Places.
Why choose to study at the University of Missouri–Kansas City? The university is a big educational institute with a diverse set of students with unique connections to many businesses, and internship opportunities that help put the students walk through the path of their dreams. Students gain beyond just acquiring a degree, they graduate with the practical knowledge, real-life experience, and abilities that help them get their dream job.
CAS Chancellor’s Scholarship – Summary
- Institution: University of Missouri–Kansas City
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Master
- Award Value: $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: All countries in the world
- Country: United States
- Application Deadline: November 1st, 2021
Eligibility for CAS Chancellors Scholarship
To be eligible for CAS Chancellors Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All countries in the world..
- Eligible Course: All undergraduate and master level programs taught in the College of Arts and Sciences of UMKC are available.
- Interested individuals must be the first time candidates admitted and accepted in a full-time program at UMKC.
How to Apply for CAS Chancellors Scholarship
To apply for CAS Chancellors Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- The candidates are expected to apply using the online portal of the University of Missouri. Qualified applicants will be selected by the corresponding UMKC academic unit after acceptance of the application.
- Required Documents: The applicants are expected to provide the documents listed below to the university:
- Resume or CV
- Official High school/ University transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Affidavit of Support
- Statement of purpose
- The biographical page of the passport ( a copy)
- Financial Statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should possess transcripts displaying an outstanding academic record with at least 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale to get into UMKC.
- Language Requirement: The students are expected to have minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105
Benefits of CAS Chancellors Scholarship
Beneficiaries of CAS Chancellors Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- Students who get selected for CAS Chancellors Scholarship will be awarded $8,000 in two installments of $4,000 each for the study of any undergraduate or master program in the College of Arts and Sciences at UMKC.
- Visit Apply Now to begin your application process immediately.
- Good Luck!