Carnegie Mellon University welcomes international students to submit applications for CMU Australia Scholarships. CMU Australia Scholarships are only available for master’s studies. CMU Australia Scholarships covers up to AUD $30,000 for each academic session. CMU Australia Scholarships is valued at AUD $30,000 for the period of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the period of 12-month masters degrees.
CMU Australia Scholarships – Scholarship Summary
- Study Level: Masters
- Institution(s): Carnegie Mellon University
- Country: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Public Policy and Management
- Information Technology Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
For further details, click here.
- Program Duration: 12 Month or 21 Month (according to the program).
- Deadline: April 30, 2021
Benefits of CMU Australia Scholarships
CMU Australia Scholarships for foreign candidates is valued at AUD $30,000 for the period of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the period of 12-month masters degrees.
Eligibility for CMU Australia Scholarships
Applicants have to satisfy all the requirements below to qualify for CMU Australia Scholarships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Nationals from Asia, South America and Africa
- Satisfy the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks.
- Be admitted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree beginning in August 20211.
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by mandatory deadline.
- Scholars who are citizens or possess permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not qualified.
- CMU Australia Scholarships will not be valid for students who defer the commencement.
- CMU Australia Scholarships cannot be acquired in combination with any another CMU Australia scholarships or government scholarships as well as but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to sustain their enrolment all through their course in full-time study and satisfy CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- Should a student withdraws from the master program before finishing, he/she may be expected to repay the amount of scholarship awarded.
How to Apply for CMU Australia Scholarships
Follow the application guidelines to apply for CMU Australia Scholarships:
(1) Choose your program from here. You will need to submit two separate applications if you are applying for two separate programs.
(2) Check the program’s entry requirements.
- Every candidate must provide documentation of their accomplished undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally endorsed institution.
- Every Information Technology program require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
- All 12-month tracks demands minimum of 3 years of professional work experience. All 21-month tracks do not necessitate professional work experience.
- Applicants are mandated to submit valid test results from either the GRE (General Test) or the GMAT from during the last five years. Students must attain an average minimum score of GRE 300 or GMAT 600.
- Candidates whose local language is not English are obligatory to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Submit a resume. Submit a 1 or 2 page summary of your education qualifications, attainment, employment experience and volunteer experience.
- Applicants would submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your educational and professional background, your career objectives, and how the program will help you attain your goals.
- Video Interview (Optional).
- Two letters of recommendation provided from employers, supervisors, professors, or others who are able to comment on your career and educational objectives and potential.
(3) APPLY NOW via our online portal.
- Make sure all sections are accomplished in full, and that all required supporting documentation is uploaded.
- No application fee.
- Make sure your application is gets to the Admissions Office before the important deadline.
To inquire further about CMU Australia Scholarships, please visit Official Website