The University of New South Wales in Australia welcomes applications for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship award program in 2021.
UNSW provides a broad range of Scholarships and Awards to help foreign undergraduate and postgraduate coursework candidates to take on full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarship awards will offer a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others offer an allowance to assist with the expenses associated with your studies.
UNSW Sydney is one of Australia’s foremost research and teaching universities. At UNSW, they take pride in the wide range and exceptional quality of their teaching programs. Their teaching acquires strength and currency from their research undertakings, strong industry links and their international nature; UNSW has strong regional and international engagement.
In coming up with fresh ideas and advancing lasting knowledge, they are creating an academic environment where exceptional students and scholars from all over the world can be motivated to thrive in their programs of study and research. Partnerships with both domestic and foreign communities enable UNSW to share knowledge, debate and research outcomes. UNSW’s public occasions comprise concert performances, open days and public debates on issues like the environment, healthcare and international politics. They encourage you to go through the UNSW website so you can discover more about what they do.
UNSW is devoted to making a difference by concentrating on areas crucial to the future. Ground-breaking research and sustained novelty are addressing some of the most crucial issues of today – from climate change and renewable energies to lifesaving medical procedures and advance technologies. In the social sciences, UNSW’s research informs policy and professional commentary in challenges facing society, ranging from human rights and constitutional acknowledgement of Aboriginal Australians to public health and population ageing.
Benefits of International Scientia Coursework Scholarship
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship awards paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum length of the program
- Offer 2: $20,000 each year paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum length of the program
Beneficiaries of the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship award may also be offered the following:
- Assured ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus housing at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invite to UNSW networking events
- Assured admission to the UNSW Professional Development Program
- Ceremony to present the scholarship
Eligibility for International Scientia Coursework Scholarship at UNSW
To be qualified for International Scientia Coursework Scholarship, applicants have to:
- Be an International Student
- Be starting full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (with the exception of PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- Should have obtained an offer of admission* into a qualified program for Term 1 2021 by the closing date * Offers of admission have to be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Admission (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – candidates have to be registered in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully finish the program before starting in Term 2, 2021.
Each candidate for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship award will be evaluated on their ability to display:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (workplace, school, or community)
- Extra-mural undertakings (sporting, cultural, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking schooling at UNSW
International Scientia Coursework Scholarship at UNSW – How to Apply
Hand in a Term 2 2021 – UNSW International Scholarship Awards Application by 11.59PM AEST Wednesday 31 March 2021
- The majority of scholarship awards will be granted on the basis of your Term 2, 2020 International Scholarships Application. Please make sure you leave enough time to submit your application as they are not able to consider late applications.
- Some scholarship awards will also be granted on a competitive basis through your application for admission. So as to be given consideration for these scholarships, you will need to obtain an eligible offer of a plcae to UNSW.
Applications end on 11:59 PM AEST March 31, 2021