See the updated Judy Dlamini Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Net Worth [year] according to Forbes. We may also throw in extras like Judy Dlamini Instagram, Spouse, Twitter, News, and more.
Let get started with a brief introduction.
Judy Dlamini – Biography, Age, Career, Salary & Net Worth
- Name: Judy Dlamini
- Occupation: Businesswoman and author
- Date of Birth: 10 July 1959
- Nationality: South African
- Net Worth: An estimated net worth of R124 million
Judy Dlamini (born 10 July 1959) is a South African businesswoman and author. She is also the founding chairman of Mbekani Group and the Chancellor of the University of the Witwatersrand.
From November 2007 until December 2015, Judy served as chairman of the board at Aspen Pharmacare Holdings while concurrently serving as non-executive director from July 2005 until December 2015.
She is a qualified medical doctor, accomplished businesswoman with an MBA and PhD in business leadership, and author. Judy is one of the richest black women in South Africa.
Judy Dlamini Age
She was born on the 10th of July 1959 in Westville, Kwa-Zulu Natal to Thomas and Rita. As of 2021, Judy is 62 years old and celebrates her birthday on July 10th every year.
Judy Dlamini Husband
She is married to Sizwe Nxasana who is a businessman and former CEO of FirstRand.
He is the co-founder of the Sifiso Learning Group and holds a record as one of the first black chartered accountants in South Africa.
Judy Dlamini Son Death
In 2012 tragedy struck the family when their son, Sifiso Nxasana (22 June 1984 to 3 Feb 2012) passed away.
Judy Dlamini Education
She attended the University of Natal where she earned a degree in MBChB becoming a Medical Doctor in 1985. Judy earned a Diploma in Occupational Health (1995-96) where she studied at the University of Free State where
She later attended the University of Witwatersrand, Wits, where she bagged an MBA. Judy in 2014 obtained a Doctor of Business Leadership, University of South Africa. She earned the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate, Stanford University in 2018.
Judy Dlamini Books
She has published two bestselling books which are Equal but Different and The Other Story.
Judy Dlamini Awards
- Lifetime Achiever Award, African Economy Builder (2016).
- Global CEO’s Africa’s Most Influential Woman in Business and Government (2016).
- Fabulous Woman Award (2016).
- Woman of Substance Award, AWCA (2018).
- Leadership in Practice Awards, UNISA (2018).
- Woman in Leadership Award, Unisa Graduate School of Business Leadership (2018).
- Honorary Doctorate in Business, Nelson Mandela University (2018).
- Honorary Doctorate in Economics, University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) in Economics (2019).
Judy Dlamini Net Worth
She is believed to have an estimated net worth of about R124 million making her one of the richest women in South Africa.
- Chair | ASPEN PHARMACARE HOLDINGS LTD – 2007 – present
- Non-Executive Director | Imithi Investments (Pty)Ltd – 2005 – present
- Non-Executive Director | RRL Holdings (Pty) Ltd – 2005 – present
- Non-Executive Director | GIJIMA GROUP LTD – 2005 – present
- Non-Executive Director | ASPEN PHARMACARE HOLDINGS LTD – 2005 – present
- Non-Executive Director | NORTHAM PLATINUM LTD – 2004 – present
- Managing Director | Mbekani Group – 1996 – present
- Consultant | Portnet – Transportation and Logistics
- Consultant | TRANSNET FREIGHT RAIL – Transportation and Logistics
- Chair | Mbekani Investment Holdings (Pty) Limited
- Consultant | Divpac
- Non-Executive Director | Wits Donald Gordon Medical Centre
- Non-Executive Director | DISCOVERY LTD – 2002
- Senior Manager | HSBC Investment Bank – Johannesburg | 2002 – 2003
- Consultant | HSBC Investment Bank – Johannesburg | 2001 – 2002
- Director | DISCOVERY LTD
- Director | WOOLWORTHS HOLDINGS LTD – Consumer Goods, Fashion and Retail
- Chairperson | Transformation and Remuneration Committees | DISCOVERY LTD
- Consultant | RCL FOODS LTD
TERTIARY EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
- University of KwaZulu-Natal – Completed 1985 – MBChB
- University of the Free State – Completed 1996 – Diploma in Occupational Health
- University of the Witwatersrand – Completed 1999 – Master of Business Administration
Dr Judy Dlamini’s ACHIEVEMENTS
- Intellidex Richest Women in South Africa List | 2012
Judy Dlamini Twitter
Judy Dlamini’s Email
Judy Dlamini Salary
Many people want to see Judy Dlamini Salary structure. But we can’t find this information available online. Therefore Judy Dlamini Salary is currently unknown, but you can still calculate from the net worth above if it’s really important to you.
Judy Dlamini Instagram
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the net worth, salary, and other information on this page are 100% correct. We strive to keep it up-to-date, but things can change without prior notice.
If you’re a fan of Judy Dlamini, drop ♥️♥️♥️ in the comment below.
If you have any questions or updates, comment below. Don’t forget to Share this Post.