See the updated Malusi Gigaba Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Net Worth [year] according to Forbes. We may also throw in extras like Malusi Gigaba Instagram, Spouse, Twitter, News, and more.
Let get started with a brief introduction.
Malusi Gigaba – Biography, Age, Career, Salary & Net Worth
- Name: Malusi Gigaba
- Occupation: Politician
- Date of Birth: 30 August 1971
- Nationality: South African
- Net Worth: An estimated net worth of R20 million
Malusi Gigaba (born 30 August 1971) is a South African politician and a former Minister of Finance, Home Affairs that later resigned on 15 November 2018.
He was born on 30th August 1971 in Eshowe South Africa and is the former President of the African National Congress Youth League and a Member of the African National Congress’ NEC.
Malusi Gigaba Age
He was born on the 30th of August 1971 in Eshowe, South Africa. As of 2021, he is 50 years old and celebrates his birthday on August 30th every year.
Malusi Gigaba Wife
He got married to Thabong Gigaba but they later divorced in 2010. He then got married to Nomachule Mngoma in 2014.
Malusi Gigaba Education
- 1994: Graduated from the University of Durban- Westville with a masters degree in Arts- Social Policy.
- 1990: Graduated from the University of Durban- Westville with a Bachelors Degree in Pedagogics – Education.
- 1988: Student at Vryheid State High School.
- 1983: Student at Mathonsi Primary School, Mandeni, South Africa.
Malusi Gigaba Political Positions
- 1993: Assistant at the Public Affairs Department at the University of Durban-Westville.
- 1994: Regional Chairman(Southern Kwa-Zulu Natal) African National Congress Youth League.
- 1994 – 1996: Convenor, Provincial Education Forum.
- 1994 – 1996: Executive-Officio Member of Provincial Executive Committee.
- 1994 – 1996: Provincial Secretary(Government, Public Administration and Defence) Public Affairs Department, Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- 1997: Consultant at Macsteel Service Centres South Africa.
- 1999- 2001: Member of Parliament (African National Congress) National Assembly
- 2004 – October 2010: He was re-elected to parliament and became Deputy Minister of Home Affairs.
- 1st November 2010 – 25th May 2014: He became the Minister of Public Enterprises
- On 31 March 2017, Gigaba was appointed Minister of Finance, replacing Pravin Gordhan, raising suspicions that he was deployed by Zuma to assist him in developing his allegedly corrupt relationship with the Guptas.
- On 27 February 2018, Gigaba was removed from his position as the Minister of Finance and replaced by Nhlanhla Nene. On the same day Gigaba was appointed as Minister of Home Affairs by President Cyril Ramaphosa following the announcement of his new cabinet, replacing Ayanda Dlodlo.
- On 13 November 2018, Gigaba resigned as Minister of Home Affairs and subsequently also as Member of the National Assembly on 15 November 2018.
Malusi Gigaba Membership
- Chairman of Political Committee and National Economic Development Committee.
- Member of Trade and Industry Portfolio Committee
- Alternate Member of Agriculture and Land Affairs Portfolio Committee.
- Member of National Working Committee.
Malusi Gigaba Awards
Jose Antonio Echeverria Medal for Youth Leadership, The Cuban National University Students’ Federation, Aula Matta University.
Certificate of Merit for Outstanding Achievements and Contribution to Faculty and Society, University Durban-Westville Education Faculty.
Malusi Gigaba Salary
Many people want to see Lebohaesng Lako Salary structure. But we can’t find this information available online. Therefore Malusi Gigaba Salary is currently unknown, but you can still calculate from the net worth above if it’s really important to you.
Malusi Gigaba Instagram
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the net worth, salary, and other information on this page are 100% correct. We strive to keep it up-to-date, but things can change without prior notice.
If you’re a fan of Malusi Gigaba, drop ♥️♥️♥️ in the comment below.
If you have any questions or updates, comment below. Don’t forget to Share this Post.