merSETA Bursary Scheme Opportunity 2021 Is Open. If you have the ambition to work in one of the five merSETA sub-sectors and have excellent grades in mathematics or physical science (merSETA) may be looking for you.
The merSETA bursary scheme will make it possible for you to gain the skills and grounding needed to make your mark in the manufacturing and engineering fields.
A guideline of courses selected according to the skills needs of the Manufacturing and Engineering sector.
- B.Sc Engineering Electrical (light and heavy current) and Electronic
- B.Sc Engineering (Chemical)
- B.Sc Engineering (Metallurgy and Materials)
- B.Sc Engineering (including Mechatronics)
- B.Sc Engineering (Industrial)
University of Technology Undergraduate (Semester Course)
i National Diploma
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light and heavy current & electronics)
- Engineering Metallurgy & Materials
- Mechanical Engineering (including Mechatronics)
- Industrial Engineering
- Production and Operations Management
- Polymer Technology
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 30 June for the first semester and 30 September for the second semester
For more information on the bursary scheme, contact our bursary scheme officer or visit www.merseta.org.za
Bursary Scheme Officer
P O BOX 61826
Opportunity Closing Date: Wednesday, 30 June, 2021 – 12:00.