Nampak Finance Graduate Programme 2021 Is Open. Nampak invites you to join our flagship Graduate Accelerator Programme 2022! You will embark on an exciting and challenging journey that will contribute significantly to your personal and professional growth.
Graduate Accelerator Programme
Nampak has a proud culture of continuous learning and development which will enable you to develop personal mastery, technical and business competence, as well as an appreciation of social responsibility.
- Bevcan Rosslyn – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Bevcan Springs – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Bevcan Woodmead – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Divfood Paarl – Cape Town, South Africa
- Divfood Vanderbijlpark – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Liquid Isithebe – Durban, South Africa
- Nampak Closures Epping – Cape Town, South Africa
- Nampak Management Services Bryanston – Johannesburg, South Africa (Primary)
Unfold an Excellent Career Path at Africa’s Largest Packaging Company!
You will be placed in an actual role within the company and provided with the support of a mentor to guide you through your development journey. The mentoring journey allows you to gain in-depth knowledge on your chosen career, whilst being exposed to the inner workings of an international packaging company.
Our commitment to developing talent is apparent in our partnership with the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business, a highly reputable academic and action based learning institution.
Experience the next phase of the evolution of the Nampak brand! The prospects are exciting.
The Nampak Accelerator Programme aims to provide support to the group’s talent value creation and the development of future pipeline of leaders.
Duration: A two year period comprising of:
- On-the-job orientation programme at one of the Divisions
- The business value-chain and core business fundamentals
- Five study blocks at the UCT Graduate School of Business in Sandton
- Integrated projects and workplace exposure
- An intensive overview of the leading packaging processes, gaining exposure in a dynamic manufacturing environment and participation in challenging and exciting projects.
- Graduates are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields.
- A learning journey at a reputable educational institution, linked to an Action Learning Project with specific business deliverables.
- 4x Mechanical Engineering: Gauteng
- 4x Electrical Engineering: Gauteng
- 2x Industrial Engineering: Gauteng
- 3x Supply Chain: Gauteng, KZN and Western Cape
- 2x Finance: KZN and Western Cape
- 1x Information Technology: Gauteng
- 1x Sales and Marketing: Gauteng
- 1x Quality Assurance: Gauteng
Nampak has a proud culture of continuous learning and development, which combined with blended learning initiatives will enable you to develop personal mastery, technical and business competence, as well as an appreciation of our astute values, corporate governance and social responsibility.
- Completed under-graduate studies or currently in the final year of study
- Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields of study: Information Technology, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Food Science, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Electrical Engineering & Finance
- South African citizen
- Excellent academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
- Click on “Apply for this job“
- If you are a first time user you will need to register yourself a new profile. If you are a returning user, simply login.
- Follow the prompts and apply. CLICK HERE TO GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 4 June, 2021 – 12:00.