The New Jersey Institute of Technology is pleased to announce that the NJIT Merit Scholarship is currently open for submission of applications. The scholarship opportunity will be providing merit awards for international students who need financial assistance for their education.
NJIT Merit Scholarship will be awarded solely based on merit to students who achieve a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their overall educational qualification. Both international and domestic students are qualified to apply and will be bestowed benefits for the tuition fee of the applied course upon winning this application.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) – About
NJIT – New Jersey Institute of Technology is a research institution of higher education. NJIT is one of the tops leagues, and is ranked #751-800 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The institution still stands strong because of its dedication to excellence and global impact through education.
New Jersey Institute of Technology launched as Newark Technical School in the year 1885 with 88 students. The school transformed into a classic engineering college, “Newark College of Engineering” and then there was the addition of a School of Architecture in the year 1973, into a polytechnic university that now hosts 5 colleges and one school.
By the fall of 2020, New Jersey Institute of Technology enrolled up to 11,600 students, 2,000 of whom reside on campus. The school offers 52 undergraduate (Bachelor of Science/Arts) majors and 67 graduate (Masters and PhD) programs. Through its Honors College, it also runs professional programs in Healthcare and Law in partnership with nearby institutions including Seton Hall Law School and Rutgers Medical School.
Why should you study at the New Jersey Institute of Technology? New Jersey Institute of Technology has transformed its primary focus to preparing well-rounded students for leadership posts as professionals and citizens via advanced curricula, dedicated faculty, and broad learning opportunities. It is renowned for providing graduates with a great rate of return on their investment. NJIT is dedicated to recruiting, retaining and motivating competent and diverse employees to support NJIT’s mission.
NJIT Merit Scholarship – Summary
- Institution: New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Award Type: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Application Deadline: November 15th, 2021
- Country: United States
Eligibility for NJIT Merit Scholarship
To be eligible for NJIT Merit Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- Eligible Course: Interested applicants are qualified to apply to any undergraduate program at NJIT.
- To be eligible, the students must meet all the aforementioned criteria, and must be admitted and accepted in a full-time program at NJIT.
Benefits of NJIT Merit Scholarship
Beneficiaries of NJIT Merit Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The students selected for the NJIT Merit Scholarship will be offered the tuition fee of the applied program at NJIT for its complete duration.
How to Apply for NJIT Merit Scholarship
To apply for NJIT Merit Scholarship, applicant should follow the guidelines below:
- Interested individuals are expected to apply to NJIT utilizing the online platform set for applications.
- The candidates are expected to apply for the scholarship through Scholarship Universe utilizing the NJIT login authorizations.
- Supporting Documents: The students are requested to provide the documents listed below to the university:
- Official high school/college transcripts
- Photocopy of visa & passport together with an application for the Form I-20
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Statement of Purpose
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 to get enrolled at NJIT.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are expected to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
To inquire further and apply for NJIT Merit Scholarship, please visit the official website.