See the updated Ntsiki Mazwai Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Net Worth [year] according to Forbes. We may also throw in extras like Ntsiki Mazwai Instagram, Spouse, Twitter, News, and more.
Let get started with a brief introduction.
Ntsiki Mazwai – Biography, Age, Career, Salary & Net Worth
- Name: Nontsikelelo Mazwai
- Occupation: Artist, Musician, Author, Poet, Producer, Blogger and Social Activist
- Date of Birth: 3 September 1980
- Nationality: South African
- Net Worth: An estimated net worth of $500,000
Ntsiki Mazwai (born 3 September 1980) is a very popular South African Beadwork Artist, Musician, Author, Poet, Producer, Blogger and Social Activist.
Ntsiki Mazwai Age
She was born the 3rd of September 1980 in Pimville Soweto, South Africa. As of 2021, she is 41 years old and celebrates her birthday on September 3rd every year.
Ntsiki Mazwai Boyfriend
Ntsiki prefers keeping her private life away from the public and therefore details about her boyfriend or fiance are not known.
Ntsiki Mazwai Education
- Diploma in Marketing Management (IMM, 2008)
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation (Wits Business School, 2014)
- MA, cum laude creative writing (Rhodes University, 2016)
Ntsiki Mazwai Career
Her artistic trajectory has been very inspiring to watch. Originally channelling herself into her beadwork range, The House of Mobu; to mutating into being part of an all-woman spoken word collective, Feel A Sistah; and then later releasing smash hit ‘uRongo,’ as a solo musical performer.
She then wrote a book, produced the popular MaMa Said Sessions at Roodepoort Theatre and released her sophomore album. Centred around black consciousness and women’s issues Ntsiki performs locally and abroad.
Being the pioneer of mixing poetry with house music, in an effort to ‘take literature to the dance floor,’ Ntsiki continues to push artistic boundaries.
Ntsiki Mazwai Songs
- Sneaking and Creeping
- African Skies
- Sweet Poison
- Mr No Good
- Some Fathers of These Days
- Ngilosi Yam’
- Ode to an Emcee
- Is It Ok?
- Hurting Me
- I Choose Life
- Xesha Lam
- Love in Soweto
- Ka Nci Nci Mos
Her poetry is performed with a Dj and also with a full band. This her unique style of performing her inspirational poems with beats has really proved immensely popular.
To get Ntsiki Mazwai Poems to click the following link.
If you want to read her blog, click the following link.
- Golden Circle youth award for community service.
- LGBTI award for using Art for Social Issues.
- Most innovative Student (Wits Business School, 2014).
- The House of Mobu (Beadwork Range. 2002)
- MaMiya (Spoken Word SAMA nominated album 2008)
- Ntsiki Speaks (1 woman play, 2009, 2016)
- Wena (Poetry anthology, 2010)
- Mama Said Session (Talkshow/Music series, 2012-2013)
- NDINGUBANI (Spoken Word and Music album, 2013)
Ntsiki Mazwai Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $500,000
Ntsiki Mazwai Salary
Many people want to see Lebohaesng Lako Salary structure. But we can’t find this information available online. Therefore Ntsiki Mazwai Salary is currently unknown, but you can still calculate from the net worth above if it’s really important to you.
Ntsiki Mazwai Instagram
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the net worth, salary, and other information on this page are 100% correct. We strive to keep it up-to-date, but things can change without prior notice.
If you’re a fan of Ntsiki Mazwai, drop ♥️♥️♥️ in the comment below.
If you have any questions or updates, comment below. Don’t forget to Share this Post.