Pam Golding Real Estate Internship 2021 Is Open. Pam Golding Properties (Pty) Ltd is looking for motivated people who are interested in a career in real estate and want to represent an Internationally recognised brand. The main focus of the role is to represent the company in all aspects of successfully marketing and selling property. They need to provide excellent customer service and adherence to all job requirements.
INTERN REAL ESTATE AGENT
Location: Milnerton, Western Cape, South Africa
THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS WILL HAVE TO BE FULFILLED IN YOUR FIRST 12 MONTHS TO QUALIFY AS A FULL ESTATE QUALIFICATION:
- Completing a journal of your daily activities
- Completing a portfolio of evidence of your learning and projects
- Completing the NQF4 Real estate course and assessments successfully
- Completing the EAAB logbook during your learnership
- Attending to all meetings and client visits determined by your mentor.
- Grade 12
- Be in the position to apply for a valid Fidelity certificate
- Own laptop and mobile phone
- Valid driver’s license
- Own reliable transport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be familiar with the rules and regulations in real estate
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and listening skills
- Must be willing and able to work irregular hours (including weekends and evenings).
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants MUST reside in or close to Milnerton and have a valid drives Licence as well as your own reliable vehicle.
Applicants MUST BE ABLE TO FINANCIALLY SUPPORT THEMSELVES FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS
Pam Golding Properties Group is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity.
In accordance with the company’s employment equity plan and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
The company reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised.
Correspondence will be restricted only to candidates that have been shortlisted.