The Thekwini TVET College Online Applications 2022 Admission. Registrations for the 2022 academic year are now open at Thekwini TVET College. All students are encouraged to register online, remotely.
Thekwini TVET College offers a variety of courses both full-time and part-time. They have seven campuses, each offering certain courses. Student support services are made available to all students at all campuses. Assistance is provided to students when applying for NSFAS funding. All students are encouraged to apply for NSFAS as it provides financial relief to low income households.
The Thekwini TVET College Online Applications 2022 portals details like online registration 2022, applications 2022, applications dates, applications form 2022 has been published below.
What You’ll Need
- A valid email address
- A valid cellphone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
- Other requirements are available on the applications page.
Important Related Information:
- Thekwini TVET College Fees Schedule
- Thekwini TVET College Student Portal
- NSFAS Applications
- Get your Matric Result Here
- National Certificate Vocational Programmes
- Engineering Studies
- Business and General Studies
Courses are categorized by campus. Consult the website for more information via the link on this page.
- Asherville Campus
- Cato Manor Campus
- Centec Campus
- Melbourne Campus
- Springfield Campus
- Umbilo Campus
- Skills Development Centre
Thekwini TVET College Online Applications
Thekwini TVET College Online Applications form can be accessed on their website. Follow the information provided below to start your applications .
- Thekwini TVET College Official Website – http://www.thekwinicollege.co.za/
- Navigate to the applications section to start your applications .
- Follow the instructions from there and fill in the required fields and submit your required documents.
Thekwini TVET College Prospectus
We recommend you download the Thekwini TVET College Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
Thekwini TVET College Applications Status
After successful submission of your applications form, you may want to start tracking your applications status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Thekwini TVET College:
- Telephone: (016) 422 6645
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.sedcol.co.za
- Address: 37 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging, Gauteng 1930
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Thekwini TVET College Online Applications 2022. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.