The University of Limpopo, UL online applications 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution.
University of Limpopo Undergraduate applications for 2022 are now open. Study at UL, a University that is finding solutions for Africa.
You can now apply at the University of Limpopo to become an Undergraduate in 2022.
The University of Limpopo’s vision is to be a leading African University focused on the developmental needs of its communities and epitomising academic excellence and innovativeness.
- Health Sciences
- Science & Agriculture
- Management & Law
Full Details – List of Courses Offered at University of Limpopo
National Senior Certificate (NSC) with Bachelor exemption
Prospective students, with an NSC, who wish to gain entry to any undergraduate programme at the University of Limpopo, should comply with the following:
- Life Orientation with an achievement level of at least three (3).
- Aligned with the language policy of the university, English as a language of learning and teaching with an achievement level of at least three (3).
- The required minimum levels of achievement in specific subjects as stipulated in the Calendars of each Faculty, provided that:
- Four 20-credit subjects were achieved with a minimum NSC achievement level of four (4) for degree programmes and
- Four 20-credit subjects were achieved with a minimum NSC achievement level of three (3) for diploma programmes.
- The required Admission Point Score (APS) as stipulated in the Calendars of each Faculty.
Meeting the minimum APS for a particular programme does not, however, guarantee admission.
Matriculation Certificate (prior 2008)
Students, who successfully completed Grade 12 before 2008, can apply for admission to the University with the normal Grade 12 Senior Certificate with full university exemption by converting their grade symbols to an APS.
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Students who have successfully completed a National Certificate Vocational NC(V) Level 4 qualification will require the following and will be subject to Faculty Admission Specifications and Placement Tests:
- NC(V) level 4 certificate with 3 fundamental subjects 60% (Life Orientation included) and 4 relevant vocational subjects at 70% for degree programmes.
- NC(V) level 4 certificate with 3 fundamental subjects 50% (Life Orientation included) and 3 compulsory vocational subjects at 60% for diploma programmes.
Visit www.ul.ac.za to apply online or via paper-based applications.
Applications for MBChB Programme close on 28 September 2020. Other programmes applications close 30 October 2021.
Important Related Information:
- University of Limpopo Fees Schedule
- University of Limpopo Student Portal
- NSFAS Application
- Get your Matric Result
How To Apply
Step 2: Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which is R250 for South African students and R370 for International students.
Step 3: Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Online application is free and you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
See Also – UL Late Application and How to Apply
How To Complete Application Form
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
After payment into the following account details, please attach proof of payment to the application form:
Bank: Standard Bank
Account No.: 330040006
Branch No.: 052548
Account Holder: University of Limpopo
Reference: ID/Passport/student number
Once you’ve completed your paper-based application, mail to the following:
University of Limpopo
Private Bag X 1106
Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
We recommend you download the University of Limpopo UL Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
UL Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Click here if you want to track your application status or confirm an offer.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.